Q7 Crystal – Super hydrophobic crystal gloss permanent quartz paint coating
Well-known ceramic coating applied successfully on thousands of cars around the world.
It’s nano particles create hydrophobic, durable and a high gloss protection layer.
How to apply the product:
1. Shake bottle well before use and wait 3 minutes before opening.
2. Wrap small cloth around soft-side of the applicator.
3. Apply few drops of Q7 Crystal onto applicator covered with small cloth.
4. Apply thin and even layer onto one paintwork section.
5. Leave the layer on the surface for approx. 3-5 minutes (bonding time).
6. Buff the surface with microfiber towel to a high gloss.
7. Move to next paintwork section.
Attention: Do not apply Q7 to hot surfaces or in direct sunlight.
It is good to know that:
If you want to know if the product is ready to buff, first try to move a hanging towel over drying coating. If the towel slides easily then wait a few minutes until the surface will start to slow it down.
For best results put up to 3 layers of the product with minimum time interval of 3 hours.
What you need to know:
1. Use thin rubber protective gloves.
2. Apply indoor only with temperature of 18-24 C.
3. Make sure the car paint is clean and cool.
4. Degrease and remove old coatings from car paint before application.
5. Apply additional layers with minimum time interval of 3 hours.
6. Drying time after application of last layer – 8 hours.