Removing matt stains from hard floors
Slightly acidic product, designed for removing matt stains created from hard water and alkaline residues.
Contains organic acids. When using manual accessories for cleaning, use microfiber cloth.
Recommended for cleaning matt floor tiles and all kinds of hard surfaces.
Excellently dissolves post-building dust.
– All kinds of not-preserved water-proof stone, elastic and resinous floors
– Ceramic floor, clinker, PVC, gres
– Homeware elements, after finishing construction of the object
METHOD OF USE
Depending on the method of cleaning, choose appropriate dilution:
– Manual or mechanical cleaning: 30-100 ml / 10 l of water
– Dry the surface with vacuum cleaner or cotton cloth
Warning: Do not use on strongly greased kitchen surfaces.