Periodic cleaning of the toilets and other sanitary facilities
Highly acidic product, designed for removing limescale, limestone and rust from surfaces resistant to acids.
Contains hydrochloric acid.
Do not use on enamelled surfaces or bathroom fittings.
Do not let the working solution dry off on the cleaned surface.
– Derusting and descaling old and damaged sanitary facilities (toilet bowls, urinals, boilers)
– Final cleaning of the floors in the new objects and thorough cleaning all kinds of acid-proof surfaces
– Descaling industrial machines and devices
METHOD OF USE
Before using, read product’s safety data sheet.
– Machine cleaning: 100 – 200 ml / 10 l of water.
– Manual cleaning: 300 – 600 ml / 10 l of water. Wash the surface with highly pressured water.
– Floors, walls: 100 – 200 ml / 10 l of water.
– Toilet bowls and urinals: 1 l / 10 l of water.
– Boilers: 1:3 with water, reaction time 10-15 min.
After cleaning, wash the surface with water
Warning: Use only in extreme conditions.
Sensitive places such as grouts should be soaked with water before using the product.