Cleaning and washing toilets and other sanitary facilities
Cleaning-washing acidic gel, designed for thorough and daily cleaning of the sanitary facilities.
Effectively removes dirt of the mineral origin (limescale, rust, soap stains and urine stains).
Sticks well to vertical surfaces and leaves characteristic and antiseptic odour.
Polishes without damaging cleaned surfaces.
Recommended for using on sanitary facilities that are used by a lot of people (dirt is spreading very heavily and very fast).
Contains phosphoric and amidosulfonic acids.
– Heavily exploited surfaces with visible mineral sediments
– Toilet bowls, urinals, sinks, floors
– Bathtubs, shower cabins, bathroom fittings, elements from stainless steel
METHOD OF USE
Before using, read product’s safety data sheet.
– Manual cleaning: 100-1000 ml / 10 l of water
– Thorough cleaning: concentrate
– Floors: 200 ml / 10 l of water
– Sprinkler: 100-200 ml / 10 l of water
Wash down with clean water and wipe it until it’s dry.
Warning: Do not use concentrate on bathroom fittings or enameled surfaces.